Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

maandag 7 juni 2010

Shinsight Trio - Shallow nights, Blurry moon |2005|



I had never heard of this group but it sounds pretty good!
check it out if you like the modern jazzy sound.

Tracklist:
1 Intro
2 Early Dayz Amazement
3 Kick Snare Hi Hat
4 I Love Good Music
5 What's The Word
6 Passin By
7 No Clouds On A Sunny Day
8 Work With Options Around Me
9 Let's Do A Jam 
(feat. Dagha)
10 Interlude
11 Lucky Dayz
12 Everything Steady Goin Downhill
13 Heart 
(feat. Edo G)
14 Positive Energy
15 Freedom Of Speech

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten