Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

maandag 7 juni 2010

PackFM - I Fucking Hate Rappers |2010|


Just found out about PackFM and I must say,
it sounds very good. It has a slight of Cunninlinguists kind of sound.
Check it out!

Tracklist:
01. The Support Group
02. I Fucking Hate Rappers – Produced By Tonedeff
03. The Show
04. Nasty – Produced By Domingo
05. Wanna Know (ft. Deacon The Villain) – Produced By Kno
06. The Kanye Look
07. Flux Capacitor – Produced By J-Zone
08. Take Our Place (ft. Dominion) – Produced By Domingo
09. Step On My Kicks
10. Tough Talk (ft. Poison Pen) – Produced By Marco Polo
11. Here We Go (Come On) – Produced By Domingo
12. Sire – Produced By Domingo
13. I Fucking Like Everything – Produced By Deacon The Villain
14. Closure
15. Absolutely Positive(Bonus Track)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten