Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

dinsdag 8 juni 2010

CunninLynguists - SouthernUnderground |2003|


Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Southernunderground
3. The South
4. Love Ain't feat. Tonedeff
5. Rain
6. Doin Alright
7. Interlude I
8. Old School
9. Seasons feat. Masta Ace
10. Nasty Filthy feat. Supastition & Cashmere The Pro
11. Falling Down
12. Sunrise/Sunset
13. Interlude 2
14. Appreciation Remix feat. Cashmere The Pro
15. Dying Nation
16. War


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten