Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

donderdag 20 mei 2010

Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle |1993|


Tracklist:
01 - Bathtub (Skit) Feat. Warren G & Dr. Dre
02 - G Funk (Intro) Feat. The Lady Of Rage
03 - Gin & Juice Feat. Datz Dillinger
04 - Tha Shiznit (Intro) (Skit) Feat. The Queen Of Funk & Ricky Harris
05 - Tha Shiznit
06 - Lodi Dodi (Intro) (Skit) Feat. Dr. Dre & Dat Nigga Daz
07 - Lodi Dodi Feat. Nanci Fletcher
08 - Murder Was The Case Feat. Dat Nigga Daz & Nate Dogg
09 - Serial Killa Feat. The D.O.C., RBX & Tha Dogg Pound
10 - Who Am I (What's My Name) Feat. Dr. Dre & Jewell
11 - For All My Niggaz & bitches Feat. Tha Dogg Pound & Lady Of Rage
12 - Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None) Feat. Nate Dogg, Warren G & Kurrupt
13 - Doggy Dogg World (Intro) (Skit)
14 - Doggy Dogg World Feat. The Dramatics, Tha Dogg Pound & Ricky Harris
15 - Gz & Hustlaz (Intro) Feat. Lil' Bow Wow
16 - Gz & Hustlaz
17 - Pump Pump (Intro) (Skit) Feat. Sam Sneed
18 - Pump Pump Feat. Malik A.K.A. Lil' Hershey Loc 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten