Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

maandag 17 mei 2010

Slick Rick - The Art Of Storytelling |1999|


Tracklist:
1 Jail Skit (feat. Ed Lover)
2 Kill Niggaz
3 Street Talkin' (feat. Outkast)
4 Me & Nas Bring It to Your Hardest (feat. Nas) 
5 I Own America Part I
6 Bugsy Radio Skit
7 Who Rotten 'Em
8 2 Way Street
9 King Piece In The Chess Game (feat. Canibus)
10 Trapped In Me"
11 Impress The Kid (feat. Dj S&S) 
12 Q-tip & Peter Gunz Skit

13 I Run This
14 Frozen (feat. Raekwon) 
15 Why, Why, Why
16 Adults Only
17 Memories
18 Unify (feat. Kid Capri & Snoop Dogg) 
19 Bugsy Radio Skit
20 I Own America Part 2
21 CEO Outro
22 We Turn It On (feat. Doug E. Fresh) 
23 La Di Da Di (Live) (feat. Doug E. Fresh) 
24 The Show (Live) (feat. Doug E. Fresh)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten