Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

zondag 9 mei 2010

Pharoahe Monch - Internal Affairs |1999|


Tracklist:
1. Intro


2. Behind Closed Doors

3. Queens
4. Rape
5. Simon Says
6. Official
7. Hell feat. Canibus
8. No Mercy feat. M.O.P.
9. Right Here
10. The Next Shit feat. Busta Rhymes
11. The Ass introducing Apani
12. The Light
13. God Send - Organized Konfusion
14. The Truth feat. Common & Talib Kweli
15. Simon Says [Remix] feat. Lady Luck, Redman, Method Man, Shabaam Sahdeeq, & Busta Rhymes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten