Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

zondag 11 april 2010

Nujabes - Metaphorical Music |2003|


Tracklist:
1. "Blessing It (Featuring Substantial and Pase Rock of Five Deez)"
2. "Horn in the Middle" (Produced by Nujabes)
3. "Lady Brown (Featuring Cise Starr)"
4. "Kunomi"
5. "Highs 2 Lows (Featuring Cise Starr)"
6. "Beat Laments the World"
7. "Letter From Yokosuka"
8. "Think Different (Featuring Substantial)"
9. "A Day by Atmosphere Supreme"
10. "Next View" (Featuring Uyama Hiroto on Sax)
11. "Latitude (Remix) (Featuring Five Deez)"
12. "F.I.L.O. (Featuring Shing02)"
13. "Summer Gypsy"
14. "The Final View"
15. "Peaceland" 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen