Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

zondag 11 april 2010

Nujabes - Hydeout Productions 2nd Collection |2007|


Tracklist:
01. Voice Of Autumn
02. Sky Is Falling (feat. C.L. Smooth)
03. Uyama Hiroto - Waltz For Life Will Born
04. Imaginary Folklore
05. Hikari (feat. Substantial)
06. Counting Stars
07. 
Another Reflection
08. Fly By Night (feat. Five Deez)
09. Pase Rock - Old Light (Voices From 93 Million Miles Away Remix)
10. Emancipator - With Rainy Eyes
11. Luv (Sic) (feat. Shing02) (Modal Soul Remix)
12. Uyama Hiroto - Windspeaks
13. DSK - Winter Lane (Nujabes Remix)
14. After Hanabi (Listen To My Beats)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen