Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

zondag 4 april 2010

Non Phixion - The Future Is Now |2002|


Tracklist:
1. Futurama
2. Drug Music
3. C.I.A. Is Trying To Kill Me, The
4. If You Got Love
5. There Is No Future - (with Necro)
6. Uncle Howie
7. Rock Stars
8. Say Goodbye To Yesterday
9. Black Helicopters
10. Strange Universe - (with MF Doom)
11. Cult Leader
12. It's Us
13. Suicide Bomb - (with The Beatnuts/Al Tariq/Marly Metal/Moonshine)
14. Where You Wanna Go
15. We Are The Future
16. C.I.A. Is Trying To Kill Me, The - (with Steph/Christian/Raymond) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen