Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

zondag 4 april 2010

No I.D. - Accept Your Own & Be Yourself |1997|


A very dope underground album, check this one out!!!!

Tracklist:

1. Heat
2. We Rock Like So
3. Fate Or Destiny
4. State To State ft. Common
5. I'm Thinkin'
6. Mega Live (That's The Joint)
7. Sky's The Limit (Inf Mix)
8. Dreams
9. The Real Weight
10. Jump On It
11. Gem
12. Original Man
13. Pray For The Sinners
14. Sky's The Limit
15. Two Steps Behind


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen