Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

woensdag 21 april 2010

In memory of Guru from Gang Starr R.I.P

Legendary Boston Rapper Keith Elam aka Guru died of cancer yesterday (April 19,2010).
He was 43 years old.
Guru leaves behind a wonderful musical legacy with his group Gang Starr and his solo career.
The King Of Monotone didn't need to use tricky wordplay to get his point across on the mic.
His no nonsense delivery was one of a kind.
The world misses you Guru, Rest In Peace


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen