Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

vrijdag 26 maart 2010

Talib Kweli - Reflection Eternal / Train of Thought |2000|


Tracklist:
1. Experience Dedication
2. Move Somethin'
3. Some Kind Of Wonderful
4. The Blast
5. This Means You
6. Too Late
7. Memories Live
8. Africa Dream
9. Down For The Count
10. Name Of The Game
11. Ghetto Afterlife
12. On My Way
13. Love Language
14. Love Speakeasy
15. Soul Rebels
16. Eternalists
17. Big Nel From Da Natti
18. Touch You
19. Good Mourning
20. Expansion Outro

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten