Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

zondag 7 maart 2010

Sean Price - Monkey Barz |2005|

 
Tracklist:
01. Peep My Words (Prod. by Kleph Dollaz)
02. One Two Y'All (Prod. by MoSS)
03. Onion Head (Feat. Tek) (PRod. by Khrysis)
04. Fake Neptune (Feat. Buckshot, Steele & Louieville Sluggah) (Prod. by Phat Babyz)
05. Heartburn (Prod. by 9th Wonder)
06. Shake Down (Feat. Steele & Starang Wondah) (Prod. by Star.com & Justice)
07. Mad Mann (Prod. by P.F. Cuttin')
08. Brokest Rapper You Know (Prod. by Ty Deals)
09. Boom Bye Yeah (Prod. by Tone Mason)
10. I Love You (Bitch) (Prod. by Dub Z)
11. Bye Bye (Feat. Buckshot) (Prod. by Khrysis)
12. Spliff-N-Wessun (Feat. Rustee Juxx) (Prod. by Ayatollah)
13. Jail Shit (Feat. Rock) (Prod. by Agallah)
14. Monkey Barz (Prod. by Ty Deals)
15. Slap Boxing (Feat. Rustee Juxx & Rock) (Prod. by Edward Maximillion III)
16. Rising To The Top (Feat. Agallah & Bazaar Royale) (Prod. by Agallah)
 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen