Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

dinsdag 30 maart 2010

Nas - I Am... |1999|

Tracklist:
1. Album Intro
2. N.Y. State of Mind, Pt. 2
3. Hate Me Now feat.Puff Daddy
4. Small World
5. Favor for a Favor feat.Scarface
6. We Will Survive
7. Ghetto Prisoners
8. You Won't See Me Tonight feat.Aaliyah
9. I Want to Talk to You
10. Dr. Knockboot
11. Life Is What You Make It feat.DMX
12. Big Things
13. Nas Is Like
14. K-I-S-S-I-N-G
15. Money Is My Bitch
16. Undying Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen