Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

dinsdag 30 maart 2010

Murs - The End Of The Beginning |2003|


Tracklist:
1 You & I
2 Dibbs Did This Shit (Interlude)
3 What Do You Know?
4 The Scuffle
5 The Night Before
6 Transitionz Az A Ridah
7 Happy Pillz Feat. Aesop Rock
8 Risky Business Feat. Humpty Hump, Shock G
9 The Dance Feat. El-P
10 God's Work
11 Def Cover
12 Please Leave
13 Sore Losers
14 BT$
15 18/w A Bullet (Remix)
16 Brotherly Love
17 Got Damned?
18 Done Deal Feat. 3MG 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten