Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

zondag 7 maart 2010

MF Doom - Operation Doomsday |1999|

Tracklist:
1. The Time We Faced Doom (Skit)
2. Doomsday
3. Rhymes Like Dimes feat. DJ Cucumber Slice
4. The Finest feat. Tommy Gunn
5. Back in the Days (Skit)
6. Go With the Flow
7. Tick, Tick- feat. MF Grimm
8. Red & Gold Featuring King Geedorah
9. The Hands Of Doom Produced by DJ Subroc
10. Who You Think I Am ?
11. Doom, Are You Awake ? (Skit)
12. Hey !
13. Greenbacks feat. Megalon & King Geedorah
14. The M.I.C.
15. The Mystery Of Doom (Skit)
16. Dead Bent
17. Gas Drawls
18. ? feat. Kurious Jorge
19. Hero vs. Villain (Epilogue)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten