Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

vrijdag 19 maart 2010

Masta Ace - A Long Hot Summer |2004|


Tracklist:
1. The Count (Interlude)
2. Big City
3. Good Ol Love
4. Fats Belvedere (Interlude)
5. Da Grind Feat. Apocalypse
6. H.O.O.D.
7. The Stoop (Interlude)
8. Beautiful
9. F.A.Y. Feta. Strick
10. Fats Crib (Interlude)
11. Soda & Soap Feat. Jean Grae
12. Do It Man Feat 
Big Noyd
13. Brooklyn Masala Feat. Leschea
14. The Proposition (Interlude)
15. Travelocity Feat. Punch&Words
16. The Ways
17. Wutuwankno Feat. Edo G.
18. The After Party (Interlude)
19. Oh My God Feat. 
The Beatnuts & Rahzel
20. Cellmate (Interlude)
21. Revelations

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen