Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

maandag 8 maart 2010

KRS-One - D.I.G.I.T.A.L. |2003|

 
Tracklist:
01. Intro: You Know What's Up!
02. For Example
03. Tell The Devil Ha!
04. When The Moon... (Feat. Courtney Terry)
05. Free Mumia (Feat. Channel Live)
06. Ah Yeah!
07. Bring It To The Cypher (Feat. Truck Turner)
08. As You Already Know (Feat. Truck Turner, Big Pun & Kool G Rap)
09. A Freestyle Song (Feat. Common)
10. Article (Remix) (Feat. Mad Lion, Shelly Thunder & Whitey Don)
11. Music For The '90s (Kid Capri Remix) (Feat. G. Simone)
12. Let It Flow (Get You In The Mood) (Feat. Courtney Terry)
13. Remember
14. No Wack DJ's
15. We Don't Care Anymore
16. Smilin' Faces (Feat. Shock G)
17. Hip-Hop vs. Rap
18. Woop! Woop! (Showbiz Remix)
19. Harmony And Understanding
20. Outro: I'll Be Back

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten