Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

donderdag 11 maart 2010

J-Dilla - The Shining |2006|



Tracklist:
1. Geek Down (Ft. Busta Rhymes)
2. E=MC2 (Ft. Common)
3. Love Jones
4. Love (Ft. Pharoahe Monch)
5. Baby (Ft. Madlib & Guilty Simpson)
6. So Far to Go (Ft. Common & D’Angelo)
7. Jungle Love (Ft. M.E.D. & Guilty Simpson)
8. Over The Breaks
9. Body Movin (Ft. J. Rocc & Karriem Riggins)
10. Dime Piece (Remix) (Ft. Dwele)
11. Love Movin (Ft. Black Thought)
12. Won't Do

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen