Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

woensdag 10 maart 2010

Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol. 1 |2001|


Tracklist:
1. Creation & Destruction
2. Dominant Species
3. Positive Balance feat. BigZoo
4. Getaway
5. Beef & Broccoli
6. No Me Importa feat. M. "DJ Black Panther" Hill
7. Top of the Food Chain [Remix] feat. Poison Pen
8. Poverty of Philosophy
9. Revolutionary
10. Spend Some Time [Remix]
11. Dance With the Devil
12. Prophecy
13. Understand Why
14. No Mercy
15. Illest feat. Jean Grae, Pumpkinhead
16. Speak Your Mind feat. Diabolic

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen