Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

woensdag 10 maart 2010

Ice Cube - The Predator |1992|


Tracklist:
 1. The First Day Of School (Intro)
2. When Will They Shoot ?
3. I'm Scared (Insert)
4. Wicked
5. Now I Gotta Wet 'Cha
6. The Predator
7. It Was A Good Day
8. We Had To Tear This Up
9. Fuck 'Em (Insert)
10. Dirty Mack
11. Don't Trust 'Em
12. Gangsta's Fairytale 2
13. Check Yo Self
14. Who Got The Camera ?
15. Integration (Insert)
16. Say Hi To The Bad Guy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen