Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

dinsdag 23 maart 2010

GZA - Liquid Swords |1995|


TRACKLIST:
01. Liquid Swords
02. Duel Of The Iron Mic (Feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard, Masta Killa & Inspectah Deck)
03. Living In The World Today (Feat. Method Man)
04. Gold
05. Cold World (Feat. Inspectah Deck)
06. Labels
07. 4th Chamber (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Killah Priest & RZA)
08. Shadowboxin' (Feat. Method Man)
09. Killah Hills 10304
10. Investigative Reports (Feat. U-God, Raekwon & Ghostface Killah)
11. Swordsman
12. I Gotcha' Back
13. B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth) (Feat. Killah Priest)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten