Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

maandag 8 maart 2010

Guru - Jazzmatazz Vol. 3 Streetsoul |2000|


 Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Keep Your Worries (featuring Angie Stone)
3. Hustlin' Daze (featuring Donnell Jones)
4. All I Said (featuring Macy Gray)
5. Certified (featuring Bilal and Slum Village)
6. Plenty (featuring Erykah Badu)
7. Lift Your Fist (featuring The Roots)
8. Guidance (featuring Amel Larrieaux)
9. Interlude
10. Supa Love (feat. Kelis)
11. No More (featuring Craig David)
12. Where's My Ladies? (featuring Big Shug)
13. Night Vision (featuring Isaac Hayes)
14. Who's There? (featuring Les Nubians)
15. Mashin' Up The World (featuring JR Reid)
16. Timeless (featuring Herbie Hancock)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten