Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

maandag 8 maart 2010

Gang Starr - The Ownerz |2003|


Tracklist:
 01. Intro
02. Put Up Or Shut Up (Feat. Krumbsnatcha)
03. Werdz From The Ghetto Child (Feat. Smiley The Ghetto Child)
04. Sabotage
05. Rite Where U Stand (Feat. Jadakiss)
06. Skills
07. Deadly Habitz
08. Nice Girl, Wrong Place (Feat. Boy Big)
09. Peace Of Mine
10. Who Got Gunz (Feat. Fat Joe & M.O.P.)
11. Capture (Militia Pt. 3) (Feat. Big Shug & Freddie Foxxx)
12. PLAYTAWIN
13. Riot Akt
14. (Hiney)
15. Same Team, No Games (Feat. NYG'z & H. Stax)
16. In This Life... (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
17. The Ownerz
18. Zonin'
19. Eulogy


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen