Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot. I wanted to share my wide collection of hiphop music to the rest of the world, so here i made my own Blogspot. Here you can find hiphop from 1990 to 2009. the real hiphop. If you have an request or just a question, you can contact me on: GZHN@live.com enjoy
RESPECT MY DEDICATION AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

maandag 8 maart 2010

Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth |1998|


Tracklist:
 1. You Know My Steez
2. Robbin Hood Theory
3. Work
4. Royalty (feat. K-Ci & JoJo)
5. Above the clouds (feat. inspectah deck)
6. JFK 2 LAX
7. Itz A Set Up (Featuring Hannibal)
8. Moment Of Truth
9. B.I. vs Friendship Feat. M. O. P.
10. The Militia (Featuring Big Shug and Freddie Foxxx)
11. The Rep Grows Bigga
12. What I'm Here 4
13. She Knowz What She Wantz
14. New York Strait Talk
15. My Advice 2 You
16. Make 'Em Pay (Featuring Krumb Snatcha)
17. Betrayal (Featuring Scarface)
18. Next Time
19. In Memory Of...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen